Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship 2022United Kingdom
What is Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship 2022?
Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship 2022 is an opportunity offered by the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom (Shrivenham Campus) for postgraduate students. The aim of this fellowship is to provide financial support to mid-career professionals with very high potential in the fields of science, innovation, and business belonging to India. The UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office funds the programme. The selected candidates will receive full programme fees and other expenses.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The fellowship is funded by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and hosted by Cranfield University, at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom (Shrivenham Campus).
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible the fellowship, an applicant must -
- be a citizen of India and currently residing in the country
- return to India at the end of the fellowship
- not hold British or dual-British citizenship
- have at least seven years of relevant work experience prior to applying
- have a postgraduate level qualification and an excellent academic background in science, engineering, or technology, or equivalent professional training, or experience in a relevant area at the time of application
- have significant relevant work experience in cybersecurity or cyber policy issues (Note - Relevant experience could come from policy organisations, academia, corporate law, law enforcement, or journalism)
- have an excellent academic background in Science, Engineering or Technology, equivalent professional training, or experience in a relevant area at the time of application
- have a demonstrable record of leadership and/or innovation
- agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations of the fellowship
What are the benefits ?
The selected fellow will receive the following benefits -
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy airfare from India to the UK
How can you apply ?
The eligible candidate can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the details.
Step 2: Navigate to the 'Apply Now' and click on it.
Step 3: Log in using valid credentials. (Note - If the applicant is not registered, kindly register first.)
Step 4: Fill in the required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
What are the selection criteria ?
The selection will be made based on the assessment of applications by independent reading committees. The candidates will be shortlisted by the British embassies/high commission. Post that, the students will undergo an interview for the final selection.
What are the important dates ?
Application Deadline - 12th October 2022
Government of UK
Email Id - email@example.com