University of Queensland Faculty of Medicine Medical Endowment Scholarship 2021Australia
What is University of Queensland Faculty of Medicine Medical Endowment Scholarship 2021?
The University of Queensland, Australia invites applications for the University of Queensland Faculty of Medicine Medical Endowment Scholarship 2021 from students enrolled in the Doctor of Medicine programme. The aim of this scholarship is to enhance the educational experience of UQ medical students who are in good academic standing and can demonstrate financial need. Selected students will get AUD 5,000 for one year.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The University of Queensland, Australia is offering this scholarship, and the scholarship is funded by multiple donors who have contributed to the Medicine Scholarship Endowment Fund.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be enrolled full-time in the Doctor of Medicine
- Provide documentary evidence of financial disadvantage
- Not hold another scholarship that the Dean considers similar
- Have good academic standing
- Have not committed serious academic misconduct within the Doctor of Medicine
What are the benefits ?
The selected fellows will receive AUD 5,000 for one year.
How can you apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Prepare the supporting documents.
Step 2: Email the documents to email@example.com.
What are the documents required for the University of Queensland Faculty of Medicine Medical Endowment Scholarship 2021?
- Medical Endowment Scholarship Application Cover Page
- Medical Endowment Scholarship Student Income Statement
What are the selection criteria ?
The selection is made on the basis of the academic merit and financial needs of the applicants.
What are the important dates ?
Application Start Date: 16th July 2021
Application Deadline: 27th August 2021
Terms and Conditions
- A recipient may hold the scholarship for one year, subject to the recipient continuing to be enrolled full-time in the Doctor of Medicine; and achieving an overall GPA of at least 4 in the first semester for which the scholarship is held.
The University of Queensland
Brisbane QLD 4072 Australia
Phone: +61 7 3365 1111
Phone: (07) 3346 5375