UWE Bristol Chancellor's Scholarship, June 2021United Kingdom
What is UWE Bristol Chancellor's Scholarship, June 2021?
The University of the West of England (UWE), Bristol invites applications for UWE Bristol Chancellor's Scholarship, June 2021 from postgraduate degree applicants. Under this scholarship, the recipients will require to undertake an internship within the International Office/other departments and undertake ambassadorial activity for the University during the tenure of the course.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The scholarship is being offered by the University of the West of England (UWE), Bristol.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
In order to be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of study in a postgraduate programme at UWE Bristol where IELTS or equivalent English Language proficiency is required
- Have obtained the equivalent of British 1st in the undergraduate degree
- Not be a previous student of UWE Bristol
- Be categorized as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship/sponsorship/award
- Provide all official transcripts at the time of application
What are the benefits ?
The selected scholars will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver for one academic year.
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Log in to the portal using UWE Welcome ID and Password. (Note: The candidates having an offer of study will receive their UWE Welcome ID and password by UWE).
Step 3: Fill in the scholarship application form.
Step 4: Complete the scholarship task.
Step 5: Submit the application.
What are the important dates ?
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
Terms and Conditions
- If a student accepts the scholarship, he/she has to pay the deposit of GBP 3,000 to UWE Bristol within a week of receiving the scholarship offer letter.
- The recipients are also required to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover the remaining fees and the living costs.
- The scholarship is non-deferrable.