France International Graduate Schools – France is one of the most attractive study abroad destinations in the world. Students coming to study in France get international exposure, get acquainted with its multicultural literature, history, diverse culture.France International Graduate Schools (FIGS) is a higher education group which offers 60 undergraduate and postgraduate programs of study in different cities of France. There are 20 schools under FIGS in which at least 24,000 students are studying currently. 94,000 alumni have passed from across 10 campuses of FIGS. The teaching staff at FIGS trains the students with all the skills needed to face the challenging professional world.
In this article, we have covered the detailed information about FIGS course programs, admission, fees and other important points.
France International Graduate Schools – What is FIGS all about?
FIGS Education is a leading French private university group which comprises of 20 schools With decades of experience in education domain, the institution offers a range of Bachelor, Master, MBA and Executive Education Programs that are taught in English. Students can choose from 60 degree programs across 20 study fields with 6 major disciplines: Business, Communication, Tourism, Computer Sciences, Design, and Environment. FIGS is based in 10 French cities where students can experience the combination of beautiful locations and academic excellence. Paris, Amiens, Lille, Nantes, Bordeaux, Lyon, Toulouse, Montpellier, Grenoble, and Nice are the cities in France where FIGS education group is located.
Key pillar of the FIGS education group are:
- It develops professional skills through training programs leading to the award of certified diplomas, degrees and other qualifications.
- It trains and develops responsible and enlightened professionals who reintroduce the concept of global citizenship into the corporate environment.
- It supports successful achievement with a high level of personalization.
France International Graduate Schools – Course Programs
Now that you know about the objectives of the FIGS education group, let’s move onto exploring the courses it offers across France.
One can check the course fields here and choose the one they are interested to pursue in France. The following courses are offered at FIGS:
- Computer Science
FIGS offers extensive course programs in the field of Business. The following business courses are offered in the FIGS campus:
- International Relations
- Political Sciences
- Human Resources
How to Study in France? Read our “Study in France” article here.
France International Graduate Schools – Admission, Fees
Currently, there are two intakes for admission at FIGS: Fall 2019 and Spring 2020. Some of the following courses are available under Fall 2019 category –
- IFAG – Professional Master in Business Unit Program
- ESAM- MBA in Corporate Finance
- ICD- MSc in Digital Business
- IFAG- MBA in Management and Entrepreneurship
- EPSI – Professional Master in Engineering, Computer Science and Information System
- IDRAC – Bachelor program in Marketing & Business (Third Year)
For Spring 2020 session, 12 courses are listed in the website of FIGS. Some of the courses that are listed in this category are:
- CEFAM – Professional Master in Finance or Marketing (CEFAM degree, certified by the French government)
- The American Business School of Paris – Bachelor of Business Administration
- EPSI – Bachelor in Computer Sciences
- IGS RH – Professional Master in Human Resources Management
For full list – visit here
Application procedure for Bachelor’s and Master’s program is as follows:
- Create an account and fill out an application. Pay EUR 80 as application fee for the online application.
- If the application is accepted then the applicant will need to pass an online interview with the college administration.
- The next step is the confirmation of enrollment after the admission committee receives the first deposit.
- Apply for a student visa to go to France and pursue higher studies. Student can apply for visa via Campus France. Go through a pedagogical interview process and receive a decision on student visa application.
- Make an appointment with French consulate in the home country and arrange the following documents: enrolment confirmation, accommodation certificate, valid passport, and proof of financial resources.
Bachelor’s course fees are EUR 8000-9000 per year and Master’s course fees are EUR 9000-14000.
France International Graduate Schools – Cost of Living
The cost of living varies from city to city. The accommodation fees depends on its location so for most cities in France, students can find options around EUR 600 Euros monthly. However, Paris is more expensive and it costs upto EUR 850 Euros per month. Transportation costs can range between EUR 15 to 50. French healthcare system is one of the best in the world. When you arrive in France, you will be requested to register with the French health insurance system, “Sécurité Sociale”, with a compulsory flat fee of EUR 250. The social security system reimburses about 60% of expenses related to an illness.