A Neumann & Associates (ANA) Annual Scholarship Program 2020United States
What is A Neumann & Associates (ANA) Annual Scholarship Program 2020?
A Neumann & Associates, LLC invites applications for ‘A Neumann & Associates (ANA) Annual Scholarship Program 2020’ from the students who wish to pursue a career in business. The aim of the scholarship is to support outstanding students. Recipients will get an annual benefit of up to USD 1,000.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
A Neumann & Associates, LLC is offering this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Have taken coursework for 15 hours.
- Be enrolled full-time at a university or college offering a business degree during the award period.
Note: Graduate students must hold at least one baccalaureate degree and be registered as a full-time graduate student.
What are the benefits ?
Selected scholars will be awarded an annual reward of USD 1,000 paid in two equal installments.
How can you apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Write an essay of about 500 words titled “What it Takes to be Successful in Business”.
Step 2: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 3: Send all the documents by a physical mail to:
ANA – Scholarship Program
Postal Box 500
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716-0500
What are the documents required for the A Neumann & Associates (ANA) Annual Scholarship Program 2020?
- A double spaced, typewritten essay of about 500 words.
- Updated resume.
- Proof of three business courses taken or registered for.
- Proof of current GPA.
What are the selection criteria ?
Candidates will be selected based on their academic excellence and the best-written essay of 500 words, titled “What it Takes to be Successful in Business”.
What are the important dates ?
Application deadline: 15th March 2020 and 15th August 2020 each year.
Terms and Conditions
- An award will only be issued when at least ten submissions are received.
- This scholarship program is subject to review and change by management at management’s sole discretion.
A Neumann & Associates, LLC
PO Box 500. 84 First Ave,
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Phone: (732) 872-6777