AIF William J. Clinton Fellowship 2021-22India
What is AIF William J. Clinton Fellowship 2021-22?
American India Foundation invites applications for AIF William J. Clinton Fellowship 2021-22 for service in India from Indian or U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents having a bachelor's degree. This fellowship is an immersive volunteer service program that matches young professionals with developmental organizations in India.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
American India Foundation is offering this fellowship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a U.S. or Indian citizen, or a U.S. permanent resident
- Have completed a Bachelor's degree or higher by 1st September 2021
- Be aged between 21 to 34 years as on 1st September 2021
- Have deep interest, commitment and passion to economic and social development in India
- Possess relevant volunteering or strong professional skills or applicable academic credentials or training or other practical experiences
What are the benefits ?
The selected Indian fellows will receive -
- Domestic travel from their hometowns in India
- Insurance coverage
- Emergency support
- Monthly living stipend
How can you apply ?
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2- Click on Sign up to create a new account.
Step 3- Fill in all the necessary details and submit. (Note- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email id.)
Step 4- Open the email and click on the activation link given there. (Note- It will redirect to a new page and this page will contain the award section.)
Step 5- Tick the award named AIF William J. Clinton Fellowship.
Step 6- Fill in all the details and submit the application form.
What are the selection criteria ?
Selections will be done based on the written tests and in-person interview attended by the candidates.
What are the important dates ?
Application deadline: 20th January 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who pass the written application stages will be notified by the end of March if they are invited for an in-person interview in April.
- AIF hosts in-person interviews in the U.S. and India only; candidates are expected to travel to the nearest location if considered