Charpak Master's Program 2021FranceIndia
What is Charpak Master's Program 2021?
Campus France invites applications for Charpak Master's Program 2021 from master's level students. The aim of this scholarship is to support the study of meritorious students. Selected students will get a living allowance of EUR 700, tuition fee waiver of up to EUR 5,000 and several other benefits.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
Campus France is offering this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian national and reside in India
- Be 30 years old maximum at the time of application
- Be a student currently enrolled or have studied at an Indian Institution of higher learning or a young professional employed in a company for a maximum of 3 years at the time of application
- Be ready to take course in France
What are the benefits ?
- Living allowance of EUR 700
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Tuition fee waiver up to EUR 5,000
- Assistance to find affordable student accommodation (priority access to CROUS residencies, subject to availability)
- One-way air ticket in economy class between from India to France
- Social security
How can you apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Once registered, fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
What are the documents required for the Charpak Master's Program 2021?
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the first page of the passport
- Full Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Scanned copy of admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution
- Attested (by a gazette officer or the Head of the institute where you studied/are studying) scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor's and Master's degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- French language certificate (DELF /DALF or from any recognized university or Xth mark sheet if French was your second language)
- XII Marksheet and degree/passing certificate
- University Marksheet and degree (Bachelor’s Degree and Mark Sheet and for those who are applying for M2, upload your M1 mark sheet as well)
- Document of employment/internship record, if applicable
- Recommendation letter from the university (not mandatory)
What are the selection criteria ?
Selection will be based on academic excellence, consistency and quality of the statement of purpose.
What are the important dates ?
Opening of the call for applications: Monday, 11th January 2021
Deadline for the reception of applications: Friday, 9th April 2021
Publication of results: second week of May 2021
Terms and Conditions
- An exception will be made for Charpak scholarship holders who are currently completing their M1 in France. They may re-apply for the second year of funding in order to complete their M2.
- There is no automatic renewal of the scholarship at the M2 level. Acceptance will be subject to academic performance at the M1 level and a new statement of purpose.
- Non-scholarship holders currently pursuing M1 in France are not eligible for the scholarship.