Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence, UK 2023IndiaUnited Kingdom
What is Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence, UK 2023?
Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence, UK 2023 is a fellowship hosted by the University of Oxford within the Department of Politics and International Relations and funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office. The fellowship is aimed to support young high-flyers and mid-career professionals from diverse backgrounds with strong and demonstrable leadership potential. The selected fellows will receive full program fees and other benefits.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The fellowship is hosted by the University of Oxford within the Department of Politics and International Relations and funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be a citizen of India and currently living in the country
- return to the country of citizenship at the end of the fellowship completion
- have a postgraduate level qualification
- have 10 years of work experience
- have strong leadership potential in multiple sectors including state or central government, private sector, media, and civil society
- have a good knowledge of English
- not hold British or dual-British citizenship
What are the benefits ?
The selected fellows will receive -
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy airfare from India to the UK
How can you apply ?
The eligible candidate can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the details.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button and fill in the required details. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email ID).
Step 3: Navigate to the 'Apply Today' button.
Step 4: Click on the 'Register Here' button and 'Accept' the policies.
Step 5: Fill in the required details, tick the checkbox and click on the 'Submit' button.
Step 6: Log in using valid credentials, fill in the required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 7: Submit the application.
What are the documents required for the Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence, UK 2023?
What are the selection criteria ?
The applicants will be selected based on the fulfilment of eligibility criteria and performance in the interview.
What are the important dates ?
Application Deadline - 7th November 2023
Terms and Conditions
- A total of 12 fellows will be selected for the fellowship program.
- It will be an 12-week intensive residential course in the Department of Politics and International Relations (DPIR) at the University of Oxford.
- The course includes various site visits in the UK and Europe researching and presenting a public policy plan.
Government of the UK
Commonwealth and Development Office, London, United Kingdom, SW1A 2AH
Email ID- email@example.com