Edge Hill University GREAT Scholarships 2023United Kingdom
What is Edge Hill University GREAT Scholarships 2023?
Edge Hill University GREAT Scholarships 2023 is an opportunity offered by Edge Hill University in partnership with the British Council to Indian post-graduate applicants to access world-class UK higher education opportunities. The selected candidate will receive a full tuition fee waiver for a one-year full-time programme at Edge Hill University.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
Edge Hill University in partnership with the British Council is offering the scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be a citizen of India
- be a self-funded student
- have made an application to study a full-time postgraduate degree at Edge Hill University for September 2023 session
- hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate degree at Edge Hill University for the session starts in September 2023
Note - Candidates who have received any other scholarship will not be eligible to apply.
What are the benefits ?
Selected candidates will receive a full tuition waiver for a one-year postgraduate programme.
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below-
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using the registered email ID.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Application Process’ section and click on the given button to access the application form.
Step 4: Read the Instructions carefully and click on the ‘Next’ button.
Step 5: Fill in all the required details, upload the necessary documents and click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application.
What are the documents required for the Edge Hill University GREAT Scholarships 2023?
- A valid Indian passport
- Offer letter for the postgraduate course at Edge Hill University
- English language test certificate
What are the selection criteria ?
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
What are the important dates ?
Application End Date – 1st June 2023 (11:59 GMT)
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates are expected to be active in the field with work experience or with a proven interest in the proposed subject area.
- The candidates must meet the English language requirement of the UK HEI.
- Applicants must be motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate taught course.
- The applicants must also be willing to embody the UK higher education experience by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging in extra-curricular activities, including activities with the International Office.
- Candidates should be willing to act as an ambassador for Edge Hill University and UK higher education by sharing their experiences and promoting the value of studying at a UK university both during their studies and following graduation.
- The applicants should be also willing to establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar through personal and academic fulfilment.
- The selected candidates for the scholarship will be expected to live in a university-owned on-campus accommodation, except for exceptional circumstances.
- The applicants should also be willing to attend a British Council networking event with other scholars, to discuss and share their experiences
- As an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, candidates must be willing to speak to potential candidates about their own experiences of studying in the UK.
- The candidates must be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships, by sharing experiences of studying in the UK with future GREAT scholars.
- Candidates must demonstrate future contributions to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement through the benefits achieved after graduating from UK higher education.
- The candidates should also represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for scholarships.
Edge Hill University
St Helens Road, Ormskirk
Lancashire, L39 4QP
Telephone: (+44) 1695 575171