Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship 2023United Kingdom
What is Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship 2023?
Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship 2023 is an opportunity offered by the University of Edinburgh to students applying for the distance Masters's program offered by the University. A total of 12 scholarships are offered. Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fee of an online distance learning master’s program in session 2023-24.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The University of Edinburgh is offering the scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be an Indian citizen
- hold an offer to pursue a distance learning master's program at the University of Edinburgh
What are the benefits ?
The selected candidates will receive a full tuition fee waiver for their distance learning master's program. The scholarship will be provided will for the normal duration of the programme of study.
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship using the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Applying’ section at the bottom of the page and click it.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Set up your University Login’ option and click it. (Note - The applicants who already have MyEd account can log in using valid credentials)
Step 5: Fill in all the required details to register, accept the University Computing Regulations and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Step 6: After successful registration, use the valid credentials to ‘Login/Sign in’.
Step 7: Click on the ‘Study’ tab, navigate to the ‘Postgraduate’ option and click it.
Step 8: Select the desired course from the ‘Degree Finder’ option.
Step 9: Once the application is accepted by the University, they will send a confirmation email. The following steps to apply for the scholarship will be communicated accordingly.
Note - It might take five business days for the University to confirm the submission of the applicant and send a confirmation email to the registered email address.
What are the documents required for the Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship 2023?
- Educational certificates/marksheets
- A valid passport
- A personal statement which includes -
- The specific elements of this programme that attracted the applicant to the University of Edinburgh
- Confirm how successful completion of this programme will benefit the applicant's career and personal development
- How this will enable the applicants to contribute to your community/region or country?
What are the selection criteria ?
The scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit and the strength of a personal statement provided by the applicants.
Priority will be given to those who have not had the opportunity to study at the master's level previously.
What are the important dates ?
Application Start Date – 3rd April 2023
Application End Date – 5th June 2023 11:59 BST
Terms and Conditions
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Submitting an application for admission can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- Once candidates receive the UUN and EASE passwords they can apply for scholarships.
- The scholarships are only available to applicants who have already started their degree program.
The University of Edinburgh
6 Bristo Square, Edinburgh,
Scotland EH8 9AL
Telephone Number - (+44) 131 667 8247