George Brown College Funded EAP Scholarships 2020-21Canada
What is George Brown College Funded EAP Scholarships 2020-21?
George Brown College, Canada invites applications for George Brown College Funded EAP Scholarships 2020-21 from ESL students (English as a Second Language). Students The scholarship aims to award the eligible returning students, who wish to pursue higher studies in the field of English for Academics.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
George Brown College, Canada is offering this scholarship. It is going to select 6 students for this scholarship programme.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a registered full-time international student pursuing an English for Academic Purposes programme.
- Have completed at least one level of the English for Academic Purposes Program with a grade A average
- Have participated in activities that have made a contribution to other students, their academic department and/or the College community in general
- Has not previously been awarded a scholarship through the George Brown College International Centre
What are the benefits ?
Selected students will be awarded with scholarship sum of CAD 1,000.
How can you apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
What are the documents required for the George Brown College Funded EAP Scholarships 2020-21?
Following documents are required to apply for this scholarship:
- Cover Letter
- Application supporting letter from a George Brown College staff member
What are the selection criteria ?
The selection of the candidates will be done by the selection committee and selected students will be notified by email.
What are the important dates ?
Application deadline: 20th December 2020
Results announcement: 30th January 2021
Terms and Conditions
- All of the recipients are required to have a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- The amount of scholarship award is considered as a part of a student’s taxable income for the year.
- The decision of selection committee is final and cannot be appealed.
- An Individual Tax Number (ITN) is required to order a scholarship cheque.
Dorothy Van Grootheest
George Brown College
P.O. Box 1015, Station B
Canada, M5T 2T9
Phone: 416-415-2000; 416-415-5000