Imperial College PhD Scholarship In Chemical Engineering 2021-22United Kingdom
What is Imperial College PhD Scholarship In Chemical Engineering 2021-22?
Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship In Chemical Engineering 2021-22 is an initiative for Master's degree (or equivalent) holders in Chemical Engineering or a related field to apply for Ph.D. scholarships. The scholarship recipients will receive tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution of GBP 21,400.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
These Ph.D. scholarships are being offered by the Department of Chemical Engineering at Imperial College London.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master's level (or equivalent) in Chemical Engineering or related science
- Be applying for a Ph.D. program at the Department of Chemical Engineering
- Demonstrate an outstanding academic record and research skills
What are the benefits ?
The scholarship, for a standard period of 42 months, covers the following:
- Full tuition fee
- An annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of GBP 21,400.
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Scroll down to 'How to Apply' section and click on 'Online Admission System'.
Step 3: Select the programme, fill out the application form with the required details and submit.
What are the documents required for the Imperial College PhD Scholarship In Chemical Engineering 2021-22?
- Academic transcripts of university studies to date
- A personal statement outlining the candidate's research interest and experience
- A copy of the English language certificate (find English language requirements here)
- Contact details of 2 referees (one of whom must be an academic referee)
What are the selection criteria ?
We have two selection rounds for the Chemical Engineering Ph.D. Scholarships and any of the College scholarships:
- Application deadline: 31 October for October entry in the following year.
- The shortlisting panel will meet in late November and interviews will be held in late November or early December.
- Successful candidates will be sent a list of available projects and supervisors within a week of the last interview and we will endeavor to allocate projects by the end of December.
- Application deadline: 31 January for October entry in the same year.
- The shortlisting panel will meet in late February and interviews will be held in late February or early March.
- Successful candidates will be sent a list of available projects and supervisors within a week of the last interview and we will endeavor to allocate projects by the end of March.
What are the important dates ?
Application Deadline: 31st October 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The standard period of the scholarship is 42 months.
- These interviews normally take place in March, June, September, and December.
Postgraduate Office Manager