Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s Global Postgraduate Scholarships 2021United Kingdom
What is Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s Global Postgraduate Scholarships 2021?
Newcastle University, United Kingdom invites applications for Newcastle University, Vice-Chancellor’s Global Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 from international students. The scholarship aims to support outstanding international applicants who apply to commence full-time Master’s studies. Selected students will get GBP 4,000 as a tuition fee award.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
Newcastle University, United Kingdom is offering this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be assessed as international for fee purposes
- Hold an offer for an eligible Master’s degree programme at the University’s Newcastle city-centre campus for the 2021/22 academic year
- Have already had or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honours degree or above
What are the benefits ?
GBP 4,000 as tuition fee award
How can you apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Submit the application
What are the selection criteria ?
Eligible candidates will be assessed according to evidence of academic ability, evidence of commitment to studies and quality of the application.
What are the important dates ?
Application start date: 28th January 2021
Application deadline: 29th April 2021
Terms and Conditions
- A total of 5 scholarships are available under this scheme.
- Applicants from the following countries are not eligible as the University offers specific schemes for these countries: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Uganda, Venezuela, Vietnam.
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU
Phone: +44 191 208 5537