Nottingham Global Full Scholarship 2023-24AbroadIndia
What is Nottingham Global Full Scholarship 2023-24?
Nottingham Global Full Scholarship 2023-24 is a global opportunity offered by the University of Nottingham to postgraduate students in the first year of their courses. The main aim of this scholarship is to reward excellence and promote diversity among the student body. The selected candidates will receive an award of RMB 110,000 to pay the entire tuition fee for the first year of their course.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
University of Nottingham is offering the scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be an overseas applicant
- hold a valid unconditional or conditional degree offer for the University of Nottingham Ningbo China in September 2022 entry
- have secured 70% in their last qualifying examination
- be excellent in their academic achievements
What are the benefits ?
The selected candidates will receive an award of RMB 110,000 to pay the entire tuition fee for the first year of their course.
The fees will be waived from students' one-year's tuition fees or will be refunded to students if the full tuition fee is paid.
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to 'Nottingham Global Full Scholarship' and click on it.
Step 4: Navigate to the ‘Application Form: Please click here’ option under 'How to Apply' section.
Step 5: Download the application form and fill in the required information.
Step 6: Send the application form with all the necessary documents via email at - firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the documents required for the Nottingham Global Full Scholarship 2023-24?
- Marksheet and certificates
- English language proficiency certificate
What are the selection criteria ?
The applicants will be selected and awarded on a first-come-first-served basis until all scholarships are fulfilled.
What are the important dates ?
Application Deadline - 31 May 2023
Note - This scholarship will be awarded on a rolling basis until the deadline.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship application form can be submitted together with the degree course application form to be considered for both degree and scholarship offers.
- The winners of Nottingham Global Scholarships will receive straight forward tuition fee deduction.
- The Nottingham Global Scholarships will be on a rolling basis, therefore applicants will be selected and awarded on a first-come-first-served basis until all scholarships are fulfilled.
- Students may apply for multiple scholarships but will be considered and entitled for only one entry-based scholarship, with no exception to the family/alumni scholarship.
- This is a merit-based scholarship based on your latest academic achievements. The English language will not be used as a differentiator.
- When a scholarship offer is received, the students are expected to follow the instructions stated on the scholarship offer letter to secure the place.
University of Nottingham, China
199 Taikang East Road
Ningbo, 315100, China
Telephone Number - (+86) (0)574 8818 0000 | Fax - (+86) (0)574 8818 9372
Email Id - email@example.com