Nottingham Global Quarter Scholarship 2023Abroad
What is Nottingham Global Quarter Scholarship 2023?
Nottingham Global Quarter Scholarship 2023-24 is a global opportunity offered by the University of Nottingham to postgraduate students in the first year of their courses. The main aim of this scholarship is to reward excellence and promote diversity among the student body. The selected candidates will receive an award of RMB 27,500 to pay the 25% tuition fee for the first year of their courses.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The University of Nottingham is offering the scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be an overseas applicant
- have secured a minimum of 60% in the last qualifying examination
- have excellent academic achievements
What are the benefits ?
The selected candidates will receive an award of RMB 27,500 to pay the 25% tuition fee for the first year of their courses.
Note - This is an entrance scholarship. The fees will be waived from students' one-year's tuition fees or will be refunded to students if the full tuition fee is paid.
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to 'Nottingham Global Half Scholarship' and click on it.
Step 4: Navigate to the ‘Application Form: Please click here’ option under the 'How to Apply' section.
Step 5: Download the application form and fill in the required information.
Step 6: Send the application form with all the necessary documents via email at - email@example.com
What are the documents required for the Nottingham Global Quarter Scholarship 2023?
- Marksheet and certificates
- English language proficiency certificate
What are the selection criteria ?
The applicants will be selected and awarded on a first-come-first-served basis until all scholarships are fulfilled.
What are the important dates ?
Application Deadline - 31st May 2023
Note - This scholarship will be awarded on a rolling basis until the deadline.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship application form can be submitted together with the degree course application form to be considered for both degree and scholarship offers.
- The winners of Nottingham Global Scholarships will receive straight forward tuition fee deduction.
- The Nottingham Global Scholarships will be on a rolling basis, therefore applicants will be selected and awarded on a first-come-first-served basis until all scholarships are fulfilled.
- Students may apply for multiple scholarships but will be considered and entitled to only one entry-based scholarship, with no exception to the family/alumni scholarship.
- This is a merit-based scholarship based on the applicant's latest academic achievements. The English language will not be used as a differentiator.
- The students are expected to follow the instructions stated on the scholarship offer letter to secure a place after receiving the scholarship.
University of Nottingham, China
199 Taikang East Road
Ningbo, 315100, China
Telephone Number - (+86) (0)574 8818 0000 | Fax - (+86) (0)574 88189372
Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org