PAIS Departmental Scholarship 2021, University of WarwickUnited Kingdom
What is PAIS Departmental Scholarship 2021, University of Warwick?
The University of Warwick under the PAIS Departmental Scholarship 2021 is giving eight scholarships to students commencing MA study in Autumn 2021. The award will automatically be deducted from the winners' tuition fees. The selected student will receive an award of GBP 10,000.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
Department of Politics and International Studies (PAIS), University of Warwick is offering this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be interested in pursuing PAIS taught MA programmes, including the Double Degrees
- Apply to the university and have paid their application fee no later than 15 April 2021.
- Have submitted an application to the MA programme before submitting the scholarship application
- Include all documentation for the university application, including the candidate's reference (must be received no later than 22 April 2021)
- Have obtained an offer from the university before taking up the award
Note: Candidates can apply concurrently to other funding sources; however, successful candidates who receive major tuition funding elsewhere will be disqualified.
What are the benefits ?
A total of 4 overseas candidates will be selected for the award who will receive a scholarship of GBP 10,000 towards tuition fees.
How can you apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Candidates have to apply for the MA program in the department before applying for the scholarship.
Step 3: Provide information on personal details, funding sources, qualifications etc.
Step 4: Provide information on case support.
Step 5: Submit the application form by email to email@example.com no later than 22 April 2021.
What are the selection criteria ?
The candidates will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Outstanding academic performance (70%)
- Outstanding case for support (30%)
Note: This is not a need-based scholarship, so the financial situation will not be taken into account.
What are the important dates ?
Application deadline: 22nd April 2021
Terms and Conditions
- A decision on applications will be made within six weeks of the closing date. If the applicants have not received the results of their application within seven weeks of the closing date, they may assume that the application was not successful.
- The primary factor determining an application's success is the strength of the case for support. This case for support should demonstrate why the applicant fits the above criteria as well as reflect on the motivations for choosing to do a postgraduate degree in their specialization.
- The case for support should be no more than 600 words in length and should differ from the statement of purpose submitted with the application to the university.
Department of Politics and International Studies
Social Sciences Building, The University of Warwick
Coventry, CV4 7AL, United Kingdom