SOAS University of London, Kamran Djam Scholarship 2021United Kingdom
What is SOAS University of London, Kamran Djam Scholarship 2021?
SOAS University of London invites applications for SOAS University of London, Kamran Djam Scholarship 2021 from UK/EU and overseas fee-paying full-time students. The aim of this scholarship is to support the meritorious students. Selected students will get a contribution toward fee.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
SOAS University of London is offering this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree, for BA Scholarship
- Possessor expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent – for MA Scholarships
- Possessor expect to be awarded a master’s degree with a mark of Distinction from a UK university – for MPhil/PhD scholarships
- Have demonstrated in the research proposal of their application for admission that their research is in one of the following subject areas: Persian Language, Persian Literature, Iranian History – for MPhil/PhD scholarships
- Have an offer of admission to a Research programme or to the MA Iranian Studies/ MA Iranian Studies and Intensive Persian at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline – for MPhil/PhD & MA scholarships
- Meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June 2021
What are the benefits ?
Contribution toward fee
How can you apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents
Step 4: Submit the application
What are the documents required for the SOAS University of London, Kamran Djam Scholarship 2021?
- An explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK
- Two references
- A personal statement
- A research proposal, for MPhil/PhD applicants
What are the selection criteria ?
Selection will be based on academic merit and other relevant information.
What are the important dates ?
Application deadline: 16th April 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants with a non-UK master's degree must be in the top rank as evidenced by references and transcripts. Applicants with a 2.1 may also apply but will not be given preference.
- Applicants with a non-UK master's degree must be in the top rank as evidenced by references and transcripts. Applicants with a mark of merit may also apply but will not be given preference.
- Most scholarships do not cover funding or even allow for Pre-sessionals.
- Successful candidates will be notified by the end of July.
- The MPhil/PhD scholarship is paid for 3 years. The MA Iranian Studies is paid for one year (or two years if part-time). The MA Iranian Studies and Intensive Persian for two years (or four years if part-time). The Undergraduate scholarship is paid for one year.
SOAS University of London
London WC1H 0XG
Phone: +44 (0)20 7074 5091