SOAS University of London - Saraswati Dalmia Scholarship 2021United Kingdom
What is SOAS University of London - Saraswati Dalmia Scholarship 2021?
SOAS University of London invites applications for SOAS University of London - Saraswati Dalmia Scholarship 2021 from masters’ candidates. The aim of this scholarship is to research the field of modern and contemporary Indian art. Selected candidates will receive the benefit of contribution towards fees up to a maximum of GBP 5,353.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
SOAS University of London is offering this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be Home/EU and overseas applicants
- Have an outstanding academic record, usually a 2.1 or first in their undergraduate degree and must normally possess or expect to be awarded a Merit or Distinction in their Master’s Degree
- Have an offer of admission by the time the scholarship selection process starts at SOAS
- Have demonstrated in the research proposal of their application for admission that their research is in the field of Indian art from 1500 up to the present day
What are the benefits ?
Selected candidates will receive the benefit of contribution towards fees up to a maximum of GBP 5,353.
How can you apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Submit the application
What are the selection criteria ?
Selection will be based on degree results, academic references, statements, and other relevant information.
What are the important dates ?
Application deadline: 09th April 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants applying for scholarships must also submit an application for admission well in advance.
- Most scholarships do not cover funding or even allow for Pre-sessionals.
- Preference will be given to those who undertake research in the field of modern and contemporary Indian art.
- Applicants currently enrolled in the first year of the full-time (or part-time equivalent) MPhil/PhD will also be considered but preference will be given to new admissions, starting in September 2021, and to applicants who have not previously received the scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to full and part-time programmes.
SOAS University of London
London WC1H 0XG
Phone: +44 (0)20 7074 5094