SOAS University of London, V P Kanitkar Memorial Scholarship 2021United Kingdom
What is SOAS University of London, V P Kanitkar Memorial Scholarship 2021?
SOAS University of London invites applications for SOAS University of London, V P Kanitkar Memorial Scholarship 2021 from postgraduate course students. The aim of this scholarship is to support meritorious students. Selected students will get tuition fees and maintenance benefits.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
SOAS University of London is offering this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be UK/EU and overseas applicants
- Possessor expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent
- Have an offer of admission to pursue one of the full-time eligibles taught masters programs in Religious Studies with Reference to Hinduism by the scholarship application deadline
- Meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June 2021
What are the benefits ?
Tuition fees and maintenance benefits
How can you apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents
Step 4: Submit the application
What are the documents required for the SOAS University of London, V P Kanitkar Memorial Scholarship 2021?
- An explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK
- Two references
- A personal statement
- A research proposal, for MPhil/PhD applicants
What are the selection criteria ?
Selection will be based on academic merit and other relevant information.
What are the important dates ?
Application deadline: 16th April 2021
Study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Students having non-UK degrees will be adjudged in the top rank by their referees and transcript.
- Most scholarships do not cover funding or even allow for Pre-sessionals.
- Successful candidates will be notified by the end of June.
- Complete application for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year.
SOAS University of London
London WC1H 0XG
Phone: +44 (0)20 7074 5083