The University of Law Bar Practice Course Awards 2021United Kingdom
What is The University of Law Bar Practice Course Awards 2021?
The University of Law, UK invites applications for The University of Law Bar Practice Course Awards 2021 from postgraduate law students. The scholarship aims to support bright students in preparing for a career as a barrister. Selected students will get variable financial assistance.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The University of Law, UK is offering this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have received an offer for one of the postgraduate courses and meet the entry criteria
- Have obtained or expected to be awarded at least an Upper Second Class degree or international equivalent.
What are the benefits ?
The selected students will receive the following benefits -
- Senior scholars - 2 awards of GBP 2,000
- Advocacy of Scholarships (London) - 2 awards of GBP 2,000
- Advocacy of Scholarships (Outside of London) - 2 awards of GBP 1,750
How can you apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Submit the application.
What are the selection criteria ?
Selection will be based on the performance of the applicant in the event which will be reviewed by the BPC selection panel.
What are the important dates ?
Application deadline: 23rd April 2021
Terms and Conditions
- BPC Awards and Scholarships winners will be notified by the end of March.
- The final application deadline is dependent on selection events.
- The selection event is expected to be held by the end of March.