Deakin India 20% Postgraduate Bursary 2020-21Australia
What is Deakin India 20% Postgraduate Bursary 2020-21?
Deakin University, Australia invites applications for Deakin India 20% Postgraduate Bursary 2020-21 from Indian graduate students. The purpose of this bursary is to assist deserving students in paying for their university fees and all study costs. The selected students will receive 20% of their total tuition fees.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
Deakin University, Australia is offering this bursary.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen with a valid Indian Passport
- Be residing in India at the time of application
- Be applying through any Deakin authorised agent based in India
- Have obtained an overall score of 55% – 74.99% in an undergraduate degree
What are the benefits ?
The selected students will receive a 20% reduction of the total indicative tuition fee as stated on the offer letter for the entire duration of the course.
How can you apply ?
Students taking admission to the postgraduate program at the university and meeting the selection and eligibility criteria would be automatically considered for this bursary.
What are the important dates ?
Application Deadline: 03rd December 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The bursary will be applied against the student’s records after the census date.
- This bursary is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
- The bursary is available for the entire duration of the selected postgraduate course program.
Locked Bag 20000
Geelong VIC 3220
Phone: +61 3 9244 6100