KAS Scholarship Program for International Students, Germany 2021Germany
What is KAS Scholarship Program for International Students, Germany 2021?
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung invites applications for KAS Scholarship Program for International Students, Germany 2021 from graduate students. This scholarship aims to support the higher studies of international students. Selected scholars will receive a monthly scholarship of up to EUR 1200 and several other benefits.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung, Germany is offering this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a university graduate degree
- Prove above-average academic performance
- Be no older than 30 years
- Have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level)
- Be actively engaged in voluntary work
- Plan to study a minimum of three semesters at a university in Germany
- Possess a broad general education and distinct interest in political issues
- Have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights
- Be open to developing personal points of view and practice tolerance
- Participate in networks and seminars
What are the benefits ?
Selected scholars will receive a monthly scholarship of up to EUR 1,200 and several other benefits.
How can you apply ?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below
Step 2: Make login and fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the requested documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
What are the important dates ?
Application deadline: 15th July 2021
For further information, visit the official website.
Terms and Conditions
- Students in Medicine or Pharmacy can only apply after having completed their intermediate exam in Germany or when having achieved a comparable stage of their studies.
- Human or dental medicine specialist training or post graduate research stays in Germany cannot be supported.
- Persons having already achieved a doctorate are not eligible for a scholarship.
Phone: +49 22 41 246 - 0