Monash College India-Monash Business School Undergraduate ScholarshipAustralia
What is Monash College India-Monash Business School Undergraduate Scholarship?
Monash University, Australia invites applications for Monash College India-Monash Business School Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 from bachelor's degree applicants. The scholarship aims to support the study of students who have completed the Monash College International Pathway India Program and are commencing a bachelor's degree in MBUS at an Australian campus. Selected students will receive AUD 10,000 per annum for two years.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
Monash University, Australia is offering this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an International student
- Be commencing the bachelor degree program in the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia
- Have completed the Monash College International Pathway India program
- Have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 75
What are the benefits ?
A total of 10 scholarships are offered each year. The selected scholars will receive AUD 10,000 per annum for a maximum of two years.
How can you apply ?
No application is required for this scholarship. All eligible students will be automatically assessed based on their academic record when they submit a course application.
What are the selection criteria ?
Selection will be based on academic achievement.
Terms and Conditions
- To retain this scholarship, the recipient must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 65 during their bachelor's degree studies to retain the scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Phone: +61 3 9903 4788