Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022-23IndiaUnited Kingdom
What is Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022-23?
Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022-23 is being offered by the University of Oxford, England for students who are enrolled in an undergraduate course at the university. The scholarship is being offered to students who belong to low-income countries and are unable to continue their studies due to political/financial reasons or a lack of suitable education facilities. The selected candidates will receive course fees, a grant for living costs and one return airfare per year for up to four years.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The scholarship is being offered by the University of Oxford, England.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- belong to India or other countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- be enrolled in an undergraduate course at Oxford University
- have the highest academic ability
- need financial and social assistance
- be intended to return to their home countries after the studies
What are the benefits ?
The selected candidates will receive a complete course fee, living cost and one return airfare per year for 3 to 4 years as per the course completion.
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to 'Applying to Oxford' on the right side of the dashboard.
Step 3: Choose the course, college and organise the academic reference.
Step 4: Fill in the details to 'Register'.
Step 5: After successful registration, fill in the application and upload the required documents.
Step 6: Make an online payment of the course fee and submit.
Note - Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2023 entry will be made available on this page in January 2023.
What are the documents required for the Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022-23?
- Marksheet of Class 10 and 12
What are the selection criteria ?
The candidates will be selected by the selection committee based on their academic abilities. Financial needs and social assistance will also be considered while selecting for the scholarship.
What are the important dates ?
Application Deadline - 15th October 2022
Terms and Conditions
- The students must apply for admission to Oxford University.
- The applications will not be accepted from students who have not been offered a place at Oxford.
- The scholarship will include all the courses except medicine.
- The scholarship scheme is only suitable for candidates who have received an offer and who are of the highest academic ability.
- Around 2 to 3 awards are offered under this scholarship scheme.
- The students will be informed about the result in April 2023.
- The students will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the university.
- The continuation of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
University of Oxford
Oxford OX1 2JD, United Kingdom
Contact Number - 44 1865 270000