Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2023Australia
What is Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2023?
Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2023 is an opportunity offered by the University of Sydney for Indian undergraduate/postgraduate applicants. This program intends to foster engagement between the University and India in terms of investment, research, collaboration with industry partners and deepening the commitment to education for students to achieve their full potential. A total of 28 scholarships will be awarded to the selected students with a value of up to AUD 40,000 each for a specific duration.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The University of Sydney, Australia is offering this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be an Indian citizen and currently residing in India
- be an international student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003
- have received an unconditional offer of admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree from the University of Sydney
Note - The candidates are not eligible if they are permanent residents of Australia, or if they have previously held a University of Sydney India Scholarship.
What are the benefits ?
A total of 28 scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis, consisting of -
- 3 scholarships of AUD 40,000 per annum for any undergraduate student for up to four years
- 10 scholarships of AUD 20,000 for first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students
- 15 scholarships of AUD 10,000 for first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the 'How to Apply Now' button and click on the given link.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents and submit.
What are the documents required for the Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2023?
- Certified copies of last academic qualifications
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Identity proof (passport, national identity card, and student visa)
- Residential Certificate
What are the selection criteria ?
The scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit and statements provided by the applicants in the application form.
What are the important dates ?
Application Start Date - 3rd April 2023
Application Last Date - 4th June 2023
Terms and Conditions
- No other amount is payable.
- The Sydney Scholars India Scholarships are awarded to exceptional international students.
- The scholarship is open to all commencing Indian students enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- The scholarship is transferable to another major, degree or faculty but is not transferrable to another University.
The University of Sydney
Camperdown NSW 2006, Australia
Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone Number - 1800-793-864/ (+61) 286271444