University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship for International Students 2019Australia
What is University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship for International Students 2019?
The University of Adelaide invites applications for Higher Education Scholarship for International Students 2019 from international students interested in pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University. The scholarship will be offered to international students who have demonstrated their passion for learning and loyalty to Australian education by successfully completing an AQF-recognised course or program at an Australian higher education institution prior to commencing their degree at the University of Adelaide. The scholarship recipients can benefit from a waiver of 25% on the annual tuition fee for each year of the program.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The scholarship is being offered by the University of Adelaide, Australia.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be an international student interested in pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Adelaide
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
- Either be an alumni (graduate) of an AQF-recognised Australian Higher Education institution OR have recently successfully completed an AQF-recognised Higher Education institution prior to commencing the degree at the University of Adelaide
What are the benefits ?
The scholarship recipients can benefit from a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar's chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
How can you apply ?
The scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements and scholarship closing date requirements.
What are the selection criteria ?
Students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be automatically selected. The scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalising their acceptance process.
What are the important dates ?
Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to complete the application process as early as possible.
Terms and Conditions
- To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant must have an offer from the University of Adelaide.
- The scholarship is open to citizens of all countries.
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs are not eligible for this scholarship.
- This scholarship will not be awarded to students who are already receiving a scholarship covering the tuition fee.
- The scholarship will be for the full-time duration of the undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- The scholarship payment will be made directly into the tuition fee account.
- This scholarship cannot be transferred to a third party.
- The scholarship cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship in case students do not meet certain conditions.
Find more details here.
The University of Adelaide
Adelaide, South Australia
Phone: +61 8 8313 7335